IoT – the word that everyone has heard of, but know nothing about. IoT Tech Trends is dedicated to guide our audience through the maze of the IoT world, and keep them informed of the latest happening in the new world. For this, we need your help to turn this site into something bigger and better.
What Do You Need to Become an IoT Tech Trends Writer?
If you are wondering if you fit the bill to become a writer for IoTTT, here are the requirements:
- You are experienced and knowledgeable in any of the IoT topics: artificial intelligence, Blockchain, 5G, smart cities, IoT development etc.
- You have a good command of the English language, and are good at explaining complicated stuff and making it easy for anyone to follow.
- You can write regular posts on a long-term basis. Our requirement is at least two 600- to 1000-word articles every week.
- You have a good working knowledge of the WordPress blogging platform.
- You are able to participate actively to readers’ comments for all your published posts.
Note: failure to meet any of the above requirements need not apply.
The Positions We Are Looking For
We are not looking for news reporters. However, if you are interested in IoT stuff and are always looking out for interesting things happening in the IoT, blockchain, artificial intelligence, smart devices arena, then this job is for you.
Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Single-Board Computer Writer
If you like to tinker with Raspberry Pi/Arduino or any other single-board computer and have good experience in writing tutorials, we welcome you to apply for this position.
Being a writer, you will receive:
- Free Publicity – Gt huge exposure to a targeted dedicated group of readers that includes computer enthusiasts, bloggers and IT professionals.
- Instant Readership – Reach our readers instantly as soon as your article goes live.
- Good Monetary Compensation – We reward our writers based on a flat article rate.
How to Apply
To apply for the staff writer job, submit the application form here.
We will certainly ask you for a sample of your writing, so be prepared.
Looking forward to hearing from you.