IoT Tech Trends is a blog dedicated to cover IoT news, tutorials, how-to, and devices review. We are always looking for more writers to help us turn this site into something bigger and better.
What do you need to become a IoT Tech Trends writer?
If you are wondering if you fit the bill to become a writer for IoTTT, here’s the requirement:
- Are you good at explaining complicated stuff and make it easy for anyone to follow?
- Can you write regular posts on a long-term basis? At least 2 500-800 words articles every week?
- Do you have a good working knowledge of the WordPress blogging platform?
- Are you able to take cool screenshots and turn them into images that can be use in articles?
- Are you able to participate actively to readers comments for all your published posts?
Note: Failure to meet any of the above requirement need not apply.
Being a writer, you will receive:
- Free Publicity – get huge exposure to a targeted dedicated group of readers which comprise of computer enthusiasts, bloggers and IT professionals.
- Instant Readership – Your article reaches our readers instantly as soon as it goes live.
- Good Monetary Compensation – We reward our writers based on a flat article rate.
How to Apply?
To apply for the staff writer job, submit the application form here.
We will certainly ask you for a sample of your writing, so be prepared.
Looking forward to hear from you.